Friday, June 12, 2015

And We're Off to the Races

FINALLY! It feels like it's been forever and a day since we signed the purchase agreement (non-hyperbole time: three months), so it's SO invigorating to see them start construction. I have a feeling I'm going to burn up a lot of gas wanting to stop by and see the progress they've made. Based on timelines from other bloggers, I'm guessing we have about 2-3 weeks before framing begins.

Compared to the pre-construction photos I've seen of other RH homes, I have to confess this just seems like one big dirtpile. I guess I thought they'd clear out more dirt first, but what do I know about home construction?

Now we're officially off to the races on the construction calendar!






And on the way home, we spotted this guy. I always feel a little sorry for deer right in the middle of a big city, but he sure is cute with those velvety antlers.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the start of something spectacular. I hope you're able to enjoy every exciting minute of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are finally having our pre construction meeting. Just curious how your experience was!

    ReplyDelete